Saturday, January 8, 2011

Vision

Proverbs 29:18, " Where there is no vision, the people perish". I've just been thinking upon this scripture for my own personal life. God's just been helping me to not pray amiss, but to pray specifically according to the word of God. I know the vision for my life is lining up with God in everything. Sometimes we say that, " I just want to line up with the word of God. Or, " I just want to live right". Well, what does that mean? Do we fully understand what we have to lay down for that vision to come to past. We don't see the sacrifice; even though it would come of a great price it will be worth it all the way. We don't see what we do every day that is hindering us from gaining that vision. We say so easily, "I just want to be like Jesus" We can become religious and dead in those sayings. What does that mean really to be like Jesus. To have the person of Jesus Christ in you living through you. Paul said, ( by the spirit of God), " I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;yet not I, but Christ liveth in me..." What will it take for Christ to live through us? I know it will take a death, a life of self-denial. I know it will take more of what we are giving God. Help us lord

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, truthful, heart searching post. I look forward to reading more in the days ahead!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment.

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete