Sunday, January 17, 2010

School

So, I am back on campus..Classes will start Tuesday, January 19. I really don't have much to say. My hearts prayer is that I will draw closer to the Lord. I wouldn't be distracted. The lord has been requiring a sacrifice from in certain areas of my life. I struggled with it, tossed,& turned with it and now I am ready to just give it to God. David said, ( I am paraphrasing) " I will not give that which does not cost me nothing". How can we ask God to do so much stuff in our lives, but were not willing to lay it ALL on the altar? God just help me. Help the people of God. Take the desire away. Help your people to see sin through your eyes. Lord, you said we have power to become the sons of God. I feel like this is a turning point in the people of God's life. We don't want to be like the people of Israel..Going around in circles for 40 years..murmuring and complaining. God was trying to get the people somewhere, just like he is trying to get the attention of the people of God. Lord, help us to do what you have called everyone of else to do, and Lord help us to keep our eyes focus on you. Only you Jesus. 1 Corinthians 9:27. But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment