Saturday, January 30, 2010

Almost Over

Wow, I really can't believe January is almost over. I really believe a lot of things that God took away from us during this season of fasting and consecration we as a body of Christ can't go back too. I feel like I've been on a spiritual journey and this is just the beginning of things. God really showed me how much I depend on him and how much I can't do without him. God has been showing me my heart like never before. You know when its God, when your so aware of your sin, and your wicked heart. It's just like I can't get away from it and I know I can't change myself...God has to do the work. I was at work and praying to God. Lord, you said that every thought would be in obedient to the will of God...bringing your thoughts under subjection.( 2Corin 10:5) How can this be? How is it possible? The Lord said to my heart, " You need to go deeper into the realm of the spirit; where the enemy can't touch you." When you read in Revelations, John talks about how God took him away in the spirit and revealed to him visions and revelation of what was going to happen in the end time. Just to be lost in God that way. God doesn't have to take me to the third heaven, I will just be happy knowing Jesus and Jesus knowing me. Just how when Jesus said to Satan..."Hast thou considered my servant Job?" ( Job 1:7). I want God to be able to look to and fro the earth and be able to say "Have you considered my daughter?:...She is just and upright in my eyes. God has been just dealing with me so much during this time. My prayer has been that I would see sin through his eyes. That I would feel his heart when he looks at the state of the Church and the world. Leonard Raven-Hill said, "Oh to be lost in him..Oh to be consumed in him". That is my cry in these last days. I want to be lost in Jesus. I want to KNOW Jesus. I don't want to know ABOUT him. I want to know the God of Jacob, Abraham, and Issac...The same God who is alive back then and alive now. I know if I know Jesus, that is where my confidence would come from. That is where my boldness would come from. In Acts, Peter and John were going to the temple and there was a crippled or beggar asking for alms at Gate Beautiful... Peter said, "Look on us"...Why did he say that? Because he knew what he had in God. He knew that God was alive and could heal that man. Peter said, "Silver and Gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk"...Oh to have the boldness of God...Oh to have that faith and confidence in God. As Christians, most of us don't have much money, but we want to be able to say to the lost, " I have don't have money, but I have JESUS!!!" Jesus can save you...Jesus can heal you...Oh its only through Jesus. When I look at Peter's life throughout the bible, he is the most humane person I could relate too. But looking at his end; when I read the book of Acts, I know there is hope for me too..Peter was filled with God...He was able to lift up his voice in temples and proclaim the name of Christ. Without doubt or fear, but with the boldness of the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment