Sunday, February 13, 2011

Glorying in my infirmities

God is showing me the state of man...how weak we are  without him. God tells us to do something; of course we obey him, but we go in the strength of our flesh and then we fail. Time and time again. I've come to realize that I don't care if my weakness is ever before me; as long as the power of Christ is resting upon me; I'm fine with that. As long as I know Jesus is with me and my weakness is made perfect through Christ's strength. I refuse to perfect myself through the flesh."Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh" Galations 3:3 I will glory in my infirmities and weakness.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corithians 7:19"




No comments:

Post a Comment